The Fedelta Group of Companies is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with the terms of the Isle of Man Data Protection Act 2002.
This policy is subject to change and updates will be provided on this page in line with any legislative changes. This page should be checked occasionally to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 27 June 2011.
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address
- Address information such as postcode and location
- Other information relevant to customer identity
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with the services we offer, and also;
- To improve our products and services
- Internal record keeping
- Promotional emails about new products or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
- We may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests
- We may pass information onto third parties who are acting as our associates in the performance of our contractual obligations to you in connection with facilities and services offered by us
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over other websites. We cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
You may choose to opt out of receiving any marketing material sent via email by using the unsubscribe link provided on each item sent or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You are reminded that you may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Isle of Man Data Protection Act 2002. If you would like a copy of the information held on you, which may involve a small fee, please write to; The Data Protection Officer, Regulatory Department, 29/31 Athol Street, Douglas, Isle of Man, IM1 1LB.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address and we will update that information promptly.